Monday, March 27, 2017

15 hours

Though I didn't cover new territory, I've been doing repair work of what's been up before.  I hope you can see the difference.  The contrast is better, with deeper darks, and the texture of the lower sleeve is much improved.  The dark edge along her abdomen makes a difference. 

Messing with the camera settings, so it's a much smaller picture.  I'll enlarge it for this page.



Find out tonight I can also see trouble spots better by reducing the size of the source image.  Normally I prefer to work from a printed phot, having it right next to the drawing paper.  Reduces errors, less distance looking back and forth.  But in addition to the luminosity I can play with things like size, sharpness, and other effects to better see tricky details.  I hope to finally be happy with her body tomorrow.  Relatively speaking. 

I would do more tonight but I can feel the leading storm warnings of a headache.  Need to switch out.

No comments:

Post a Comment